Thursday, September 20, 2012

Final project

Day 1: come up with a character

Day 2: sketch out roughdrafts of characters

Day 3: pick one of the characters

Day 4: Sketch out picked character

Day 5: sketch ideas for picked character

Day 6:  continue sketching out ideas for sketched character

Day 7: Finish character sketch

Day 8: make character sheet for character

Day 9: think of names for character

Day 10: get supplies for project

Day 11: work on Final project

Day 12: work on final project

Day 13: write bio for character

Day 14: finish and present project

 this is after i sketched out my character and outlined him with a dark outline to make him pop.
                                                  photo by: Deondria Rudolph 9/21/12

 this picture is my rough draft of my character. they are sketches of him and his emotions.
                                                   Photo by: Deondria Rudolph 9/21/12

                                               this is when i finally colored my character.
                                                   Photo by: Deondria Rudolph 9/21/12


I am a designer. I am a game designer. Being a designer I can create a world of my own. Designing things and Video gaming has always been a passion of mine. I always wanted to create my own game from my own ideas and sketches. I work hard to reach my goal and I believe that if you try hard and believe in yourself you can accomplish anything and become what you have always wanted to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment